Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Creates Duplicate Playlists Every Time iPod Synced

On 05/08/2012 02:27 PM, Philip Gillißen wrote:
Hi Andres!

Andres G. Aragoneses wrote
That you create a bug on their tracker and/or fix it, and/or
pay/convince someone to fix it, and/or donate so you encourage them
to fix it :)

I created a bug[1] with all information I have. If Hideyuki has additional information, she can add them to the bug.

Thanks Philip.

However when I said "their tracker" I didn't mean "our tracker", I meant libgpod's tracker ;)

 Andres