Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Creates Duplicate Playlists Every Time iPod Synced

Right.

On 05/07/2012 10:51 PM, Yomi Ogunwumi wrote:
Why I'd perfer to have an Android device…no bugs like this, right?

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012, Andres G. Aragoneses
<knocte gmail com
<mailto:knocte gmail com>> wrote:

 > That you create a bug on their tracker and/or fix it, and/or
pay/convince someone to fix it, and/or donate so you encourage them to
fix it :)

 > But definitely it will never be fixed if no one reports the bug to
their tracker.

 > On 05/01/2012 10:27 PM, Yomi Ogunwumi wrote:
 >>
 >> So then, what happens now?
 >>
 >> On Monday, April 23, 2012, Andres G. Aragoneses
 >> <knocte gmail com
<mailto:knocte gmail com>
 >> <mailto:knocte gmail com
<mailto:knocte gmail com>>> wrote: