[Banshee-List] Banshee extension compilation problems

Hello,

I'm interested in contributing an extension to Banshee, but I'm having a bit of trouble compiling some code - hopefully, someone will be able to offer a suggestion to put me back on track.

Following the instructions at http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-extensions/, I created and ran the Foo extension without a hitch. Next, I created a second extension, called Nightingale, using the same method as Foo, and copied in some code from the Jamendo extension (I'm interested in the web browser function), replacing each instance of "Jamendo" with "Nightingale" (I realize this is not the most foolproof method, but I'm just trying to get a feel for the code at the moment).
When I run "make" in the shell, I get the following error: "error CS0234: The type or namespace name `WebSource' does not exist in the namespace `Banshee'. Are you missing an assembly reference?". The line in question runs "public class NightingaleSource : Banshee.WebSource.WebSource", and I've got a "using Banshee.WebSource" at the top of the file (as in the Jamendo source). I get several other errors too (nine, in total), but they all appear to be related to Banshee.WebSource.

I'm not really sure how I've managed to mess this up, but I'd appreciate any advice that would get me coding again - I have lots of ideas, so this is a frustrating early roadblock!

Thanks,
Donagh