Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee versus Clementine versus any other audio software

As a user of both of these apps, I can say I have not had the
experience of the OP.

I have not seen the instability issues.

I have had issues getting Banshee to compile in AVLinux.

The search capabilities in Banshee are superior to Clementine.

I use use Clementine primarily at the moment because it works with
Jack. (Though, even here I've ended up using alsa/jack bridge because
of the particular project I'm currently working on)

I also like the look and feel of Clementine.

Overall, both are far more desirable than anything I've seen in the MS
or Apple universe.

But, this is MHO and YMMV.

Regards,
Mac