Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.3.6 released

On 10/03/2012 16:21, Philip Gillißen wrote:
> Hi Bertrand!
>
> Thank you and the whole team for the new release!
> It looks promising to have the library watcher corrected.
>
> I just wanted to check, if the bug #655752 [1] is fixed with 2.3.6 and just
> disovered, that the stable PPA is not yet updated.
>
> Will the 2.3.6 be deployed in the near future or do I have to compile
> Banshee?

Releases with an even minor version number (middle number in the version) are
stable releases. The ones with an odd minor version number are unstable releases
and as such go into the unstable PPA[1] instead.

I haven't uploaded 2.3.6 into the unstable PPA as I've been busy, but I'll do so
soon.

In the mean time, the daily PPA[2] is updated on a daily basis when there are
new commits to git, so you might like to try that.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/banshee-unstable
[2] https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/banshee-daily

--
Kind regards,