Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes when logging into eMusic

2012/3/6 PiperKev <piperkev oh rr com>:
> Hi, all!
>
> I'm running Linux Mint 12 with MATE Desktop, and I just finished configuring
> Banshee (2.2.0).  When I go to eMusic, Banshee just quits whenever I login.
> Any suggestions?

Step one upgrade to 2.2.1 which is the latest stable release. If crash
presists please obtain a Debug log and file a bug report.

Log instructions
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs

Bug instructions:
http://www.banshee.fm/file-bugs