Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on Lubuntu Not Playing Alac Tracks

I'm having an similar issue myself. I'm running lubuntu 11.10 and have all my
music in ogg format on my second ntfs drive. None of the songs play and
banshee just skips through the list without playing anything. I tried moving
my files to the ext4 partition that lubuntu is on but that didn't solve the
issue. Let me know if you find a fix.