Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Crashed

Thanks for that, I'm still finding my feet round the Ubuntu scene and have a
<lot> to learn and where to find it.
I followed your link and tried the commands but ir failed at the last one...
peter@Petes-ubuntu-pc:~$ cd ~/.config/banshee-1
peter@Petes-ubuntu-pc:~/.config/banshee-1$ sqlite3 banshee.db ".dump" > dump
peter@Petes-ubuntu-pc:~/.config/banshee-1$ mv banshee.db banshee.db.backup
peter@Petes-ubuntu-pc:~/.config/banshee-1$ cat dump | sqlite3 banshee.db
Error: near line 7093: PRIMARY KEY must be unique
Error: near line 7094: PRIMARY KEY must be unique
Error: near line 7593: PRIMARY KEY must be unique
Error: near line 7594: PRIMARY KEY must be unique
peter@Petes-ubuntu-pc:~/.config/banshee-1$

Any ideas?