[Banshee-List] Can't play any song

Hi guys

I was running Banshee on Ubuntu for a while. Since Ubuntu runs very slow
last month I started using Banshee for Windows, cause I still haven't found
a Banshee-matching alternative. ;)
Now, I can't play any songs on windows! When I try to play a MP3 file it
says:
'Missing GStreamer Plugin - MPEG4 AAC Decoder'

I googled the message and it looks like it's some Ubuntu-thing, but if, why
release Banshee for windows? I can't believe there isn't a solution.

IF someone is able to help me it'll be fine

-Nino