Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee notification tray agent / notify-sharp

Bertrand,

Ignore this, the source of this is somewhere else, there's a mono
plugin installed by openSUSE default pattern which places another
entry, so, I actually have 2 entries for Banshee: "Banshee" and
'notify-sharp'... removing the plugin everything works as expected.

I wonder... can we safelly nuke that plugin ? :)

NM