Re: [Banshee-List] Could not fetch track information

I've noticed this mentioned a few times recently, so perhaps there are lingering issues even after the 2.2 release.  Are you running into this issue with just one album, or multiple albums, or all albums?  Banshee's CD track information is being pulled from http://musicbrainz.org/ so if you're only seeing the problem with a couple albums, can you make sure that the albums are in the MusicBrainz database?

Michael