Re: [Banshee-List] Last.fm scrobbling stopped working after package install

Hi Leonardo,

Unfortunately I am unable to replicate on a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.10 using Banshee 2.2.0. I tried scrobbling both before and after installing the lastfmfingerprint plugin and it worked for me but I am not sure that I am fully replicating your situation as my test tracks have complete metadata. I assume that you are trying to scrobble mp3s without valid metadata?

Can you please play a few tracks and take a look at the resulting logs? You can refer here for instructions on how to gather more information from banshee: http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/.

Once we see the logs we can determine if there is a quick fix or if there is a problem either in Banshee or the extension. I do see a few bugs related to this extension but we need to see the log to know if they are related.

-Phil