Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.3.3 for Mac

I have installed it but I cannot run it, I get an error which I attach. Anyway, thank you for your help. Good holidays!

http://ompldr.org/vYnVsZQ/banshee-2.3.3.macosx.intel.dmg missing the last 3 code commits before .3 regarding audio books. New builds will arrive once I get back from holiday (round 15th).