Re: [Banshee-List] Is the Playback menu item really necessary?

I'm sure there are accessibility reasons to keep the menu, it must certainly be easier for a screen reader to read a text menu than buttons on the UI.  Speaking specifically on two of the items, however:

- I use 'Jump to Playing Song' quite frequently to get back to current song after scrolling through the playlist
- 'Stop When Finished' is essential when using Banshee to coordinate music during performances (church services, children's musicals, etc.)

Will