Re: [Banshee-List] ANN: mono-upnp 0.1.0

Bertrand,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Interesting stuff... either way I only
have mono-nunit available from our repositories. I've patched
mono-upnp to check for mono-nunit instead, all went fine. Package is
submitted and will go to Factory soon, so if the extension gets merged
with Banshee upstream, we're ready to deploy.

:)

Nm