[Banshee-List] Problems with Banshee on Windows 7

Hello.

First I wanna excuse for my bad english - I'm from Germany and I don't know
if everything I write is written correctly, anyway.

Well, I need the help of you guys. There has been the release of Banshee for
Windows 7 and I installed it just to try it out. Now I can say that I feel
very comfortable with it, the design is very nice and I like that it
searches the album-covers of my songs automatically. But now, without any
changing of the properties or anything Banshee doesn't play a song without
giving me a failure-notice. The first 30 minutes everything went fine but
then the program just doesn't work. The play-button doesn't even change to a
pause-button when I click on it because the song doesn't even start to play.
Does anybody know anything about it ?

Greets, Basti