[Banshee-List] Creating a playlist with no swearing

Hi all,
I wish to create a playlist of my entire media collection, but omitting all
the songs in my playlist that contain swearing (or better still, just all
the songs that contain the F word) mainly to be played at work. I've
searched everywhere for a solution but can't find one. I thought there might
be a playlist creator that can search song lyrics, or a media player that
with an extension that could do it, but I'm stumped. Short of going through
my entire collection manually, I have no idea. Can anyone help me out?
Lee