[Banshee-List] Unable to play more than one track on playlist

Linux mint 14--updated.  Banshee 2.6.0.

Shuffle Songs is greyed out when selecting my library.

When I create a playlist either by serach, or by clicking on one of my
playlists it'll play the first song, and I'll be able to select shuffle song
again however it will only play that one song on the playlist before going
back to the full library and play the next song in order.

I do like 10,000 maniacs, but don't prefer to listen to each one of their
songs in alphabetical order when I'm trying to listen to Leon Redbone.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there something I can do on this end to
troubleshoot or fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.  Please feel free to mock my music library especially if
the mockery is coupled with a solution/suggestion to my problem.

-Jacob