Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee shows duplicate tracks when browsing DLNA server

On 08/12/12 13:43, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
On 28/11/12 12:42, roms wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Mint 14 Cinnamon.
I try Banshee as a DLNA/UPNP player.
It seems Banshee can browse my Synology NAS; but each mp3 title is seen
twice. Is there something to do? Is it a known issue?

I haven't used UPNP addin so I cannot really tell. To check if it's a
known issue, please ask in our bug database: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

I meant "look", not "ask" :)

(filtering by product being "banshee" when doing a search).

If you don't find the issue, please file it:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Thanks