Re: [Banshee-List] From iTunes libray to Banshee (Fail!)

Hi,

For information, the code is here :
http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/tree/src/Extensions/Banshee.PlayerMigration/Banshee.PlayerMigration/ItunesPlayerImportSource.cs

The issue come from the ConvertToLocalUri function.
I have no time to investigate more...

Olivier Dufour

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses <knocte gmail com> wrote:
Hello Miguel, welcome to banshee!, another spaniard here.