[Banshee-List] Get "Could not fetch track information" on every cd. 2.4.0

I am a newbie to Banshee.  Installed with Linux mint 13 /mate.  Banshee 2.4.0
gives " Could not fetch track information "  on every cd.  They play and rip
fine
but you have to manually enter all meta fields.   I can go to the
musicbrainz
site with no problems.  Any ideas?  I am also a linux newbie.  I have
searched
Linux Mint forum with no luck.    Thanks for the help.  Rick