Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.5.0 released

On 27/08/2012 01:43, Tarus Balog wrote:
> On 08/22/2012 04:55 PM, Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
>> We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.5.0, which is the
>> first release in the 2.5 development series leading up to 2.6,
>> scheduled for October 2012.
>
> Is there an Ubuntu PPA for this or will I need to build from source? I
> believe only the stable branch is in the PPA I have.
>
> -T

It'll go into the Unstable PPA[1], but I have not gotten around to uploading it
there yet. On the other hand, it looks like daily PPA[2] is already up to date.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/banshee-unstable
[2] https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/banshee-daily

--
Kind regards,