Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.5.0 released

Oh, I forgot:
Could you also send me un update for the following file:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/mac/banshee/SOURCES

The idea is to list all the sources needed to recreate the bundle, as
we are open source and all, and also because I think it is required by
the GPL, and some components are GPL'd.
The -p option to bockbuild should be helpful for that.