Re: [Banshee-List] What Android Apps support playlists synched with Banshee?

2012/8/20 Hideyuki Fukui <hideyuki fukui gmail com>:
> I am using Banshee 2.4 and trying to synchronize my library with an Android
> handset (Samsung Galaxy Note).
> Synching went okay, but media player apps I tried (WinAmp and MixZing media
> player) did not recognize synched playlists.
> What app support synched playlists?

I'm using "Player Pro" (commercial) as well as the Samsung's media
player they ship exclusively with their android brand (tested with
Samsungs Android 2.3 on a Galaxy S). And there is google's stock media
player that ships with Nexus / Cyanogenmod unmodified ROMs. To my
testing, all can handle the .m3u format banshee creates (using USB
mass-storage sync).

Greetz
Timo