Re: [Banshee-List] Zoom and font change missing from banshee

On 24/04/2012 19:35, dfp10 wrote:
> Hello!
> I find the lack of zoom and change in font type, size and color to be
> frustrating. My banshee has a very large number of classical pieces and all text
> is small and weakly black.
> I have spent many hours with so-called solutions but none worked.
> At least zoom would be a partial solution.
> I am using the latest banshee on Ubuntu 11.10

Banshee uses the font type, size and colour from your account's global Gtk+
settings. You can install gnome-tweak-tool to configure the font type and size.

However, the font colour is only configurable by manually modifying the values
in the "org.gnome.interface.gtk-color-scheme" dconf key (using dconf editor),
which isn't very straightforward.

The value of the aforementioned dconf key on my laptop is:
fg_color:#000000000000
bg_color:#d9d9d9d9d9d9
text_color:#000000000000
base_color:#ffffffffffff
selected_fg_color:#ffffffffffff
selected_bg_color:#a9a9c3c3d9d9
tooltip_fg_color:#ffffffffffff
tooltip_bg_color:#000000000000

You can probably try playing around with the hex value of fg_color to change the
font colour.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin