Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Creates Duplicate Playlists Every Time iPod Synced

Then it might be a libgpod bug.

On 04/23/2012 11:28 AM, Yomi Ogunwumi wrote:
It isn't just Banshee that does this, I think Clementine has this issue
as well.

On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Andres G. Aragoneses
<knocte gmail com
<mailto:knocte gmail com>> wrote:

 > I apologize for my rather ironic reply to this thread, David's reply
is much better :) Please follow his advice!