[Banshee-List] Some Echo Nest goodness

Hey, I was trying to do some work with Banshee this summer to
integrate The Echo Nest into it.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get
enough feedback from the community to create a solid proposal so now
I'll be doing an internship, and, most likely, won't have enough time
to work on this.  However, I'd like to point you guys at
http://www.tomahawk-player.org/ so you can check out some of the types
of things that are possible using The Echo Nest.

Best of luck with Banshee development, and for now I'm turning over to Tomahawk.

--
Diego Fernandez - 爱国