Re: [Banshee-List] OpenSUSe Repos still have version 2.3.1

Banshee 2.4.0 is now rebuilding on Banshee main repository alongside
with Banshee Community Extensions (2.4.0). If you are subscribed to
the repository you will receive the update within the next hour.

NM

No dia 11 de Abril de 2012 10:34, Nelson Marques