[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 11.10: Doesn't copy all tracks from playlist to mass-media device

I'm using Banshee 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 11.10. I'm having an issue where Banshee won't copy all tracks from my playlists to my mass-media device (an HTC Incredible running Cyanogenmod 7.1.0, with the .is_audio_player file in place). I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to what's not copying. Based on others who have had this issue, I've written a script to remove all non-standard characters from the track and directory names and replace them with an underscore (s/[^A-Za-z0-9_-. ]/_/g), but this doesn't seem to have done the trick for me. Anybody else having this issue? Anybody resolved it? Thanks in advance. DarthBob