Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.2 released!

Hi,

On 27/09/2011 02:52, timofeivitch wrote:
> Hi,
> I am quite new to Ubuntu (2-3 months). I have Ubuntu 11.04 on my laptop.
> I don't really have the skills to compile a source code by myself.
> So my first question is:
> - when shall I expect a deb or a package of the 2.2 version?
> Beside, I have another question about the community extensions. I am very
> interested by the AlbumArtWriter extension (2.1.3), and I tried to compile
> it without success.

I'm working on it now, but due to my rather slow internet connection, I'll
probably only be done tomorrow. When it's done, it'll be posted up to the
Banshee Team PPA at https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa. Meanwhile,
you may add this PPA to your system to receive automatic updates of Banshee
using the following command:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:banshee-team/ppa

> - Shall I expect a deb or a package release of the community extensions
> linked to the 2.2 version of banshee?

Yes.

> I really like this software.
> Thank you for your good job.