Re: [Banshee-List] audiobooks

I tried that and it didn't work any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2011, at 4:16 PM, "gnomeuser gmail com" <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:

Right now no content is automatically picked up as audiobooks. What you need to do is drag and drop it to the audiobook library. Note though that doing that from a smart playlist won't work.

Yeah it is kinda not optimal, sorry.

David