[Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't show metadata when playing a streamed flac file

I've recently decided to move my music collection from CDs on to a hard
drive.  I want to box my CDs and have my music available to be played by the
many different computers in my house.  I'm converting the music to flac
files using Asunder, editing the metadata with Ex Falso, and importing cover
art from the cli with metaflac.  My file server is a headless system running
Ubuntu Server 10.10 and I have an assortment of computers running different
versions of Windows and Ubuntu accessing the music from around the house.

Banshee plays the flac files just fine when they are on the local machine
(running Ubuntu 11.04).  The issue, however, comes when I move those same
files on to the server (using rsync) and play them from there.  When I do
so, Banshee plays the music fine, but doesn't seem to read or display any of
the metadata.  Computers running Windows and Winamp display the metadata
just fine as does my Ubuntu system when I play the file with Totem.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be or how I could fix it?