Re: [Banshee-List] Not all songs synching on my Android smartphone with Banshee

On 09/12/2011 02:30 AM, jmbouffard wrote:
I have multiple playlists (about 2k songs) in Banshee 2.0.0 (version from
Ubuntu 11.04) that I want to sync to my Android smartphone (Motorola
Milestone). The sync process is working correctly from the start to the end
but after looking at the result I noticed that some songs were missing on
the Android device. After looking closer to the problem I saw that only
songs that have special characters in the name are not synched. From the not
synced tunes I verified, these characters were problematic (&, /, +) but
there could be some other too.

Are there other people having this problem and has anyone found a solution?

Thanks.

Can you please file the bug in our tracker? Follow this guide:

http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Thanks