[Banshee-List] 2.2.0 in Lucid PPA

I'm one of those still running Ubuntu 10.04.  Mostly because I'm a
supporter of the LTS releases and also because I'm waiting for Unity
to mature a little more.  One of the downsides to this is the lack of
current applications.  Most are not a problem, but I do love using
Banshee and I love staying current with it!

I've noticed that the Lucid PPA does not contain 2.2.0, but has the
2.0.x release instead.  Does anyone know if this will be coming?  Is
it a fact of too many old libraries for it to run?  If that's the
case, I'm guessing I would have one heck of a time trying to build it
from source on my machine as well?

Thanks!

Noah Duffy