Re: [Banshee-List] banshee-extension-openvp

On 27/10/2011 20:37, milsabor wrote:
> What does this extension do actually ? I installed it and I can't see
> anything new ... and google is suspicously silent about this extension ...
> Regards

It would be good to read package descriptions once in a while..

Package: banshee-extension-openvp
Source: banshee-community-extensions
<snip>
 This package contains an extension for Banshee which adds various
 visualizations to the Now Playing source in Banshee.
 .
 Banshee is a media management and playback application for the GNOME desktop.

As you can see, it says it's a visualizations extension for Banshee. If you go
to "Now Playing", you'll be able to see some visualizations there.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin