Re: [Banshee-List] iPod mini management issues

Hi,
     I'm Using 2 different releases of Ubuntu in my Note book and Desktop. 11.04 and 11.10 both has Banshee as default music player but the one in 11.10 doesn't work properly. How can I degrade the it to the older version which is in 11.04?
 Above all and in all , Be sincere.(स्वामि विवेकानन्दः)
Sreeraj Pai.
Serviteur du Seigneur de l'univers.