[Banshee-List] Blank screen on Kubuntu 11.10

Hey guys,

I have a problem with Banshee showing just a blank screen on Kubuntu 11.10. I don't seem to find that problem on Ubuntu. All I see is a frame of the window and the internals of the windows are not even redrawn with the background.

I tried that on a clean install of Kubuntu on both a real machine and a Virtual Box virtual machine. I tried the latest 2.2 and the result is the same. Is there anything missing that I should install?

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/snapshot1zz.png/

Thanks,
 Vladimir Dimitrov