Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art issue on Nokia N9

Hi Kevin,
As far as I know, the answer is no. I'm using Banshee 2.2.0 as it came "out of the box" with Ubuntu 11.10. The only extension related to cover art is the one to get them online.

romu

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:43:34 -0500
From: kevin s anthony gmail com
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art issue on Nokia N9

Are you using the extension to write coverart to the disk?
Kevin
Please excuse brevity, sent from phone
On Nov 16, 2011 4:15 AM, "softromu" <softromu hotmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
Little issue with Banshee on then Nokia N9, the cover art is well displayed by the phone only if the cover.jpg file does exist on the computer. If this file doesn’t exist, and even if Banshee is able to display the cover (so by getting it online I guess), the cover is not displayed by the phone.

romuald