[Banshee-List] Sorting by several/any combination of tags

Hi everybody!

Banshee's a great media player, but has some annoying behaviours that darken
the program and hinder it to achieve the perfection .

When I'm at the Library->Music tab and I can see all my music collection
(they're some thousands of loose tracks in just one folder accurately tagged
with Mp3tag), if I wanna arrange the tracks by year and then by genre it
doesn't work as it should because when I press the genre column Banshee
forgets the year criterion and change it by artist one. That is it,
Banshee's able to order the collection by any available tag, but when you
wanna add a second criterion it can only be artist, and if you wanna add
more criterion after the second one it is impossible.

Is Banshee team thinking of implementing a full free sorting system not
depending from artist?

I've been searching through the forum and I've found some related threats.
Basically people's asking for more ways to sort other than by artist:
-
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/Genre-sorting-tp2985386p2985386.html
Filter/Sort by... system is confused.
-  http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/Sorting-td2985167.html