Re: [Banshee-List] syncing music to an iOS 5 device using banshee 2.2.0

2011/11/10 dwong_banshee <daniel k wong 03 gmail com>:
> Hi, i'm trying to sync music from banshee to my iphone (on iOS 5).  the files
> seem to be copied over - i can see them in the iphone's file system, but the
> new "Music" application (which replaced the iPod app) can't see them.  Fix?

I am not sure libgpod supports iOS 5 yet, there isn't even support for
iPhone 4 yet. If libgpod doesn't support access to such devices yet
there is sadly no way Banshee can support them.

http://gtkpod.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gtkpod/libgpod;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=def943e094b551ba90ff565a866b1cc0ac648407;hb=HEAD

- David