[Banshee-List] Command to play songs from the playlist, not filesystem queue?

This is in regard to the question I posted earlier on Ask Ubuntu: http://askubuntu.com/questions/77299/how-to-add-songs-queued-by-the-music-lens-to-now-playing-in-banshee

Basically, it is to change the current implementation of the unity music lens. I don't think what I'm asking could be considered a bug so I didn't file it as one. This was the only place I could think of to get banshee "technical support", so I decided to ask here. I must say,  though, I've never used a mailing list before, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask.

Anyway, the problem is that I disagree with the current implementation of the music lens. When you click on the song you want, it is automatically played in banshee. Perfect. The problem is that the new song is added to the "file system queue". This means that when the song is finished, banshee will continue on to play the rest of the songs in the file system queue, not to whatever I was originally listening to. Ideally, once the song is finished the playlist playing before the song was added would resume.

I know that the "--play-enqueued" command also adds a song to the file system queue. So I assume that it is through this command that the lens adds songs to banshee. Is there, then, any command in banshee that will only play a song until it is finished and then resume playback of the original content?

If not, other alternatives could be a command that plays the song only if it exists in the current playlist. Then I would make a single playlist containing the entire music library. Or a command that adds the song as "play after current" (like in the context menu) to the play queue.

Overall, my question is to solve the issue with the unity lens. But I understand this is not your jurisdiction. So telling me if such a thing is possible in banshee would help me immensely. Thank you!