Re: [Banshee-List] Track sorting error

2011/11/7 Tornike <tornike khomeriki gmail com>:
> Hello,
>
> I've encountered this problem a couple of times now: one or two tracks of an
> album are sorted separately from other tracks of that album, for no apparent
> reason - all the ID information is entered correctly for these tracks.

Are you absolutely sure this is the case for all metadata fields? We
have seen this kind of oddness before with e.g. disc number set
partially for an album.

If not then please do file a bug (banshee.fm/file-bugs) and include a
debug log if possible. It might also be helpful to have access to your
database to examine what has gone wrong so uploading a compressed copy
might be useful (and can be shared in private with one of the
developers if you so desire).

- David