Re: [Banshee-List] Unwanted conversion when syncing with IPOD

Ok.  I probably knew that, but had forgotten.  In fact I wanted to use Rockbox and then found that the 4th generation Nano wasn't supported.

Two more questions.

If I hold my music on my PC as MP3 will Banshee just move the music to the IPOD as MP3 or will it still try and convert it?
Is there any way I can configure Banshee so that it converts from OGG to MP3  instead of WAV?

Thank you for your help.

Michael Barraclough

On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 09:46 +0200, gnomeuser gmail com wrote:
Apple devices do not support Vorbis without converting the device to using rockbox.