[Banshee-List] New Ubuntu User and Banshee Media User

Hello all,

This is my first week using Ubuntu. I am very unfamiliar with the program
and Banshee. I have a 8GB 3rd generation IPOD I believe. I plug it in and
the screen lights up saying connected but nothing happens on my computer.
I'm fully updated 2.0 Banshee and Ubuntu (just got it back from my tech
guy). Not sure how to find out what happened so I would appreciate a hand.

Thank you