[Banshee-List] Sort all artists by album artist

At the moment I have many artists in my "All artists list" that come from
compilations. For example, a Jazz album with 20 artists, generates 20
entries on the all artists list.

So I would like to know if it is possible to instead of sorting the artists
list by "track artist", do it with the "compilation album artist" option.

I would say a good idea would be to have a right click option in the artist
list with the "compilation album artists" and "track artists" option, or
similar.