[Banshee-List] Lyrics extension,

Hi all,

I have the banshee 2.0.1 with the community extensions installed - when using the lyrics plugin the album picture usually displayed on the bottom left corner is not displayed anymore.

Disabling the plugin will display the album art after rebooting banshee, I also suspect the same plugin had affect on couple of my album art; some went missing, some I couldn't add a picture any more.

Should you require any more details please do let me know,

Regards,