[Banshee-List] iPod Classic: Writing database never stops

Hi!

I recently wanted to sync my iPod Classic and the normal sync went very well
and fast. When it came to "writing media database", it took an infinite
amount of time. I let the computer write it about 7 hours, but it did not
finish. Even aborting the process did not work (it still showed process).

Is there a bug about this behaviour already reported? I had this behaviour
in a non stable version previously but it was fixed in a stable version.

I'm using banshee on Ubuntu 10.10 x64 and both banshee-team PPAs (stable and
unstable).

Greetings,
Philip