[Banshee-List] Banshee Community Extension 1.9.6 released !

Hi everybody !

I'm pleased to announce that Banshee Community Extension 1.9.6 was
just released.

Enhancements:
* Jamendo: Allow cancelling downloads
* Karaoke: Use youtubelyric.com for optional scrolling lyrics display

Bugs Fixed:
* ClutterFlow: Handle horizontal scrolling properly (bgo#644609)
* Streamrecorder: Fix recording of some streams (bgo#642933)

This version depends on Banshee 1.9.6. This is not due to any real API
change, but is necessary because the Banshee pkg-config files have
been renamed from banshee-1-*.pc to banshee-*.pc.

Download : http://download.banshee.fm/banshee-community-extensions/1.9.6/
Write extensions : http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-extensions/

The following people directly contributed to the release of this
version, with code or documentation :
Alexander Kojevnikov, Bertrand Lorentz, Chow Loong Jin, Frank Ziegler,
Gabriel Burt

With 2 new languages, we now have translations in 8 languages,
provided by the Transifex community :
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/banshee-community-extensions/

Thanks to everyone involved !

--