Re: [Banshee-List] Website translation

Wordpress has plugins which alls for translations as per default : it can track a users location and auto translate or give them a link in the footer to change it , etc.

I've had experience using WP translate :�This simple language translation plugin allows your users to quickly translate your webpages, through a widget on your blog.

You have the option to select the title of the Widget, which will be displayed above the language translation form. Users simply have to select their desired language and it will automatically translate the webpage for them at a good standard, meaning that even foreign users can read your content.

It's very user-friendly and quick to setup. Simply activate the plugin, change the settings and add the widget to your sidebar!

Might be worth a look a users can submit translation of the website here to be added?

Paul Michael McDonough
--
Aurora Webmaster / Developer� http://getaurora.com
@Guitaraholic @getaurora