[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.8.1 unexplained crashes explained

For the past two weeks after upgrading to the new stable version of banshee
1.8.1 , i experienced unexplained crashes, the program would launch but the
minute i tried to play an audio file from the music list it would crash,
updating/rescanning my music folder would result in crashes as well.
Disabling dbus, enabling debug via the terminal would just print a very
uninformative "Segmentation Fault", ye if i ran banshee as root there would
be no crashes.
Clearly something was wrong finally tonight i came here and read a thread on
a similar problem for an earlier version turns out it was one of the plugins
that was affecting that version and for 1.8.1 with me it was a similar case
for some reason if the Apple Device Support Plugin is enabled Banshee will
continuously crash for me with a Segmentation Fault, disable it and the
program runs fine, i dont have any apple devices so its not a problem for me
but seeing as how its the Default Audio App for Gnome/Ubuntu now a look into
why this is happening might be a good idea.

My System
Ubuntu 10.10 64bit Kernel 2.6.35-27-generic
Gnome 2.32.0
RAM 8gb
CPU Athlon ll X3

Running "banshee --debug" via the terminal only yielded the message of A
Segmentation Fault As I said before but if anyone has an idea on how to get
a proper debug i'll give it a try.